Saturday 27 January 2007

Week of Jan 21-27


The weather cleared up for a couple of days this week. I was able to log a 20.46 mile week. This is the first week I have run over 20 miles since the middle of December when I first hurt my back, then got the flu, then fell on my tailbone!

I had a wonderful run outdoors yesterday morning. The video was taken about 2 miles into it. It was so great to be outdoors running, I was perhaps a bit too excited about the sun rising.

Disclosure: I started this blog in "new" blogger, seemingly totally separate from my other blog in "old" blogger. When I migrated my other blog into New Blogger - this blog went with it. I am too tired to start all over with this one, so I guess you all know (f you have seen my other blog) I am a recovering alcoholic. Which, by the way, is not a bad thing. It is however an AA tradition that we AA members always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films. So, you have my first and middle name... and I will now remove the picture of me, since it shouldn't be included if I am identifying myself as an AA member.

And thanks to anyone who has read this.

1 comment:

Adam said...

good job on the long week.

Keep it up.