Saturday 3 February 2007

Week of Jan 28 - Feb 3

I logged my all time high number of miles run in a week: 23. 29. I also finished my all time high month, in January I ran 90 miles!

Last Sunday I ran 8 miles in a park - around and around a lake. It was lovely. I was not in any hurry, the day was relatively warm - in the 40s, as opposed to the single digit temperatures we have been having. On Monday, I ran just over 5 miles, running around my neighborhood - which has good hills. On Weds., I ran 4 miles on the dreadmill. This morning I ran 6.2 at Clement Park. I would have taken a photo, but it would be identical to the one I posted 2 weeks ago.

I hope I am not over-training for a 55 year old woman. I feel good. I registered for another half-marathon this week! It is the Denver Marathon, and is held on October 14. So the highlights of this year will be the Colfax Marathon (half) on May 20. I am still not sure if I want to do the Danskin Triathon in July, but I know I want to do the Tri For the Cure on August 5. Then the Denver Marathon in October.

Thanks to anyone who has visited. I love your comments!

2 comments:

Jason The Running Man said...

thanks for the kind words. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I so admire your
self dedication MC.